Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Musing of a Desired Dream


By: Badz Parkblue


            A dream will still be a dream if you don’t work for it, if you’ll ignore it, and if you don’t believe it to come true. Ladies and Gentlemen, have you used to ask yourselves what you really want to bring about in life? We often aim to succeed, but have we tried to sort things out to know what are the factors that we need to do and what we are going to do in order to attain the dream that we desired.
Take care of the financial needs of everyone in my family; create a largely publicized fund raising event for Sick Kids, and to become a great Entrepreneur as a quick glance of my dream that I want to deduced and achieve. But the confusion exerted into my weird mind, how can I achieve my goal or how can you achieve yours if we can barely recognize the existence of a dream, and other don’t even bother to take a single glance in achieving it.
            The situation now is so different from the past. We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. Helping family to rise from poverty is a common goal that floating in every youths mind. Support financial needs of my family.  It is somewhat relaxing if we think how things happen before, when our goal in life is abstract but now it is as solid as a rock. It’s been decided, I want them to be happy and I love them. My family is my other half, whose presence I can shout silently and whisper loudly, they are the people in my dream trying to teach me right or wrong. They’re so transparent whom I can almost see their soul.
Create a largely publicized fundraising event for Sick Kids, I know that in our country facing crisis, this dream is impossible but as the saying says: “there is no harm in dreaming”. I want them to achieve their dream, because even if they can’t gain complete happiness, there’s still a future for them. The process they instill in those same children’s certain expectations that stem from their own unfulfilled desires but trying to find a tunnel just trying to reach that inevitable dream.
Lastly, an aim of becoming a great Entrepreneur in the society I belong and have a stronger relationship with God. Glimpses of memories keep coming back when I was a child; dreaming of something unreachable and unbelievable then I set my mind “there is a place for everything, why not making it real”. I intend to treasure this dream, sometimes I failed but what can I do if my desire is trying to push myself to this kind. I can find every detailed reason behind this dream; I just want it to become everything.
This musing of a dream is like living in everyday life. You were put here for a reason. Do the work you were born to do. Don’t forget God, above all. All I do, I keep it myself, I just keep silence as silence is my word only me can understand it, and only me can control it.

No comments: